Keep Oxford City Farming
Set up a regular donation now: click on the MyDonate button to get started
Why we need your help
We are committed to keeping the Farm a space that is accessible to the whole community. We have been successful in raising grants and crowd funding for some of our larger projects, but to meet the farm’s essential core running costs we are seeking regular donations from our supporters. Regular donations enable us to plan work into the future and also help us access money from other funders. Our charitable work is dependent on the generous support of people like you. Even a small (ideally regular) donation will make a huge difference to our work.
What your donation will help to support
- Our volunteering days, which provide opportunities for people to meet, make connections and have a share of the produce grown on the farm.
- Free workshops helping local people to learn new skills in growing food and small-scale building.
- Schools work: connecting children with the environment, food and animals. Creative experiential learning opportunities inspiring healthy food choices and care for their environment, animals and each other.
- Holiday clubs for children and young people offering fun, educational activities around growing, picking, cooking and eating fresh local food.
- Partnership work with local organisations to support vulnerable, isolated and marginalized people.
- Events aimed at bringing the whole community together to have a fun and enjoyable experience on the Farm.
- Opening the Farm to the public more often as a new community green space.
Please help Oxford City Farm to grow
- £5 buys the essential tea bags and biscuits for our volunteer days
- £10 helps with the supply of seeds, manure and compost
- £20 would help us equip our new outdoor kitchen with mugs, plates, cutlery
- £30 buys tools for our volunteer days
- £50 will help keep the water and electricity running
- £100 allows our Community Grower to run a free skills session
Donations of any size are greatly appreciated and make a real difference.